1. Come to a Free Reiki Talk. Experience Reiki in our fun and informative monthly talks! 5th June or 7th Aug, 7.30pm-9pm – Reserve your seat.
2. Attend a Reiki Meditation. These Tuesday lunchtime sessions will bliss you out and give you an experience of what Reiki can do for you. Weekly on Tues, 12noon-1.30pm – Reserve your seat.
3. Book a Healing Reiki session. Get a balancing treatment to help you de-stress, re-balance and re-invigorate! Check the Calender for Appointment times.
4. Learn Reiki for yourself! The best thing to do of course is to empower yourself with this amazing self-healing energy – Make a Booking.
Click here for more on Reiki
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy therapy that works with the body’s own remarkable healing capabilities. It helps to promote and accelerate the natural healing process and restore balance on all levels, physical, mental and emotional.
Reiki is totally safe and complementary to any form of treatment, be it natural or conventional, and can often be used in circumstances where other therapies may be contraindicated.
Reiki can be used by anyone of any age or physical circumstance as the transmission of the Reiki energy is non-draining and not dependent on the health or the belief systems of the practitioner. Humans, animals and plants can all benefit from the use of Reiki.
A Reiki treatment is done through the hands. Simply by placing your hands on yourself or others you activate the flow of energy with no movement or posture. The Reiki energy will be used by the body to help heal, rejuvenate and reinvigorate. Whatever health or wellness issue you suffer from, including physical ailments, disease, stress or anxiety, and any emotional or trauma based issues can often be helped with Reiki in a very gentle and releasing way.
What can Reiki do for me?
- Enables you to take responsibility for your own health and well-being
- Dramatically reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases energy and vitality
- Gives a sense of peace and calm
- Effectively treats a wide range of ailments and disease
- Provides a ‘first aid kit’ in the palm of your hands.
According to the Reiki Centre Survey carried out in March 2010, Reiki is overwhelming successful for increasing positive mental states:
- 87% of people noticed more peace after Reiki
- 80% noticed more happiness
- 80% experienced less stress
Anyone can learn Reiki and you need no prior qualifications to attend a Reiki Level One class. After the class the Reiki energy is present for life and can be activated through your hands any time you wish to treat yourself or others. Reiki is so easy to use that it is ideal for lay people who are not familiar with natural health and methods of healing as it provides an excellent foundation for exploring other types of modalities.
The Reiki energy flows through your hands as if by osmosis; no intention, thought or belief is required to activate the Reiki and no diagnosis or direction is required during the healing process. Healing sessions typically last from 30 to 60 minutes and usually result in states of deep relaxation and calm. Students normally report feeling calmer, less stressed and less anxious within weeks of completing the workshop. Many also report better quality sleep, less pain or headaches and over time much stronger immune systems and less illness.
During the Workshops, understanding the Reiki phenomenon and energy, healing, disease, and our internal energy systems are discussed and explored. The Workshop also has plenty of interactive sessions to practice giving Reiki treatments to get you comfortable with your new found skill. The beginners courses are held either over two full days, usually a weekend or three weekday mornings.
About Elaine Grundy:
Elaine is the founder of the Reiki Centre and teaches the Reiki workshops as well as offering a limited number of healing sessions. She has been teaching Reiki internationally for over 17 years, graduating as a Reiki Master in 1995. Elaine is also a Life coach, completing her Coach training with CoachU in 2000. She specialized in Law of Attraction coaching in 2004 after a year long programme with Eva Gregory in the USA and completed the School for the Work with Byron Katie in 2008.
Elaine is author of “Reiki, Pure and Simple” a down to earth and accessible introduction to Reiki (to download the ebook click here) and an avid blogger, Elaine also hosts a global community providing further education and support for the Reiki community at www.ReikiReport.com
Click below for more on: